Discover your NFC Bank mobile banking Take control of your account, at home or on the go with NFC Bank’s mobile banking services. Your banking services anywhere anytime.
- It is convenient: you can check your balances, make online payments and transfer money between accounts from the comfort of your home or office.
- Be safe: it’s risky sometimes to carry cash around.
- Cut banking costs: Processing paper checks is time consuming and can be expensive. You can avoid some of these costs by taking advantage of automated tools.
- The Bank comes to you: Bank on your terms and your schedule.
- Save time: Access your account anywhere, anytime.
- Banking transactions are secured: NFC Bank provides multiple layers of data security to protect your information.
How to register on mobile:
- Download the NFC Bank Mobile Banking Application from Google Play, App Store or directly from the Web.
- Open the Application, select your preferred language and click on NEW USER.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions in the Mobile Banking Application.
- Enter a Customer and a User ID that will be used to log into the NFC Bank Mobile Banking Application portal.
- Enter your Bank registered mobile phone number and your date of birth,. You will receive a 4 digit one time code in your cell phone and registered email address.
- Set up a 6 to 16 strong alpha numerical PASSWORD and confirm it.
- Enter the 4 digit code received and press enter. You are done.