NFC Bank e-banking
Our highest priority is protecting your private information whether you are banking online or using NFC Bank mobile application.
Go to our Ideas area to have useful tips on internet security, business, finance, online banking, etc.
With the increase of online banking Services and Technologies, there is need for top notch cyber security – we are conscious of that so feel secured.
We’d love to hear from you. Whether you have questions about accounts, loans or other services, our team is ready to answer all your enquires.
Steps to register to NFC Bank e-banking
- Type the NFC Bank Online Banking url:
- If you are already registered, login using your USERNAME and PASSWORD otherwise click on new user and register.
- Pay bills conveniently without stress.
- Send, receive and request money on spot.
- Manage your account transactions easily
Mobile Banking App
- Download the NFC Bank Mobile Banking Application
from Goople Play, App Store or directly from the Web.
Open the Application, select your preferred language
and click on NEW USER.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions in the Mobile
- Enter a Customer and a User ID that will be used to log
into the NFC Bank Mobile Banking Application portal.
- Enter your Bank registered mobile phone number and
your date of birth,. You will receive a 4 digits one time
code in your cell phone and registered email address.
Setup a 6 to 16 strong alpha numerical PASSWORD
and confirm it.
- Enter the 4 digits code received and press enter. You